Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I think math shamRocks!

Reason #254 why I love teaching first grade - adding simple clip art to the same old math problems instantly makes them exciting and fun a first grader's eyes.  So, for your teaching pleasure, here are a few March math pages.  I've included some work on fact families, ten more/ten less, and a 100s chart to be filled in by your little leprechauns.  I've got some more March-themed crafts and whatnots in the works, so stay tuned for more March fun! Click here to download.

Guess who spent way too much time this weekend on Pinterest?  My son's naps are my only "me" time right now, and Mt. Laundry and the dust bunnies took a serious back seat to my search for Pinspiration.  Well, I found this idea for some fact family fun from Mrs. Thiessen, and our fact family flower garden turned out just so purdy.  I get so happy every time I look at the finished product.  Spring can not get here soon enough, but until then, this will have to do.  Here's a pattern for the flower we made.


Did anyone else have a blast celebrating Leap Year today?  More on that in my next post.  Too many fun things happening this week for one post!

Cheers!
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment